Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Reviews On Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation
Reviews On Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation. “all nighter liquid foundation by urban decay {£27} provides full coverage with a modern matte finish that never looks overdone. The most immediately striking quality of.

Wow i have to say i'm very impressed with the urban decay all nighter foundation. The shade is clearly visible, but the bottle never looks messy. So what are the claims?
Today I Am So Excited To Review The Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation.
I use it with serum because my skin is very dry. It’s also equipped with an airless pump—so it’s easy to get out every last bit of product. The nars luminous weightless foundation or the lancome ultra 24hr.
Coming From The Same Line As The Iconic Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (Which We’ve Reviewed Here On The Site) Is No Easy Task—In Fact, It’s A Tremendous Amount Of Pressure.
I bought this foundation last year and used it on couple of occasions. I love this stuff and have been using it for almost 2 years now. It’s great for parties and provide full coverage.
I Should Mention I Have An Oily T Zone And Under Eye Area, But This Foundation Is Supposed To Be A Matte Finish And Long Lasting, And It Seems The Reviews Are Amazing All Round, Especially For Oily Skin.
I usually stick with two foundations: First and foremost urban decay describes this foundation as : It is very light and such a great skin match for me.
Also, A Little Goes A Long Way With This Foundation As You Don’t Need Too Much In One Use.
The urban decay all nighter foundation is, i've gotta say, a godsend. This enveloping fluid foundation does not just instantly embellish the skin: I was afraid it would look cakey and dry because of some of the reviews i read but i decided to give it a chance because i loved the urban decay stay naked weightless foundation.
Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation:
The most immediately striking quality of. All nighter liquid foundation comes in a sleek, edgy bottle that has a luxurious, highly metallized gunmetal effect with asymmetric cutouts. There are 24 shades in our database.
Popular Posts
What Happens To A Body After Embalming
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment